- Latino America, a new book by Gary Segura and Matt Barreto, available 9/30/14.
- Publishers Weekly: Review of Latino America, "The book is invaluable"
- Kirkus Review: "A pertinent, useful study of significant trends in the American political landscape"
- MSNBC Morning Joe: Gary Segura and Matt Barreto on partisanship and influence (WATCH)
- Gary Segura discusses new book, Latino America, with The New Republic (SEE MORE)
- Matt Barreto tells NBC News why politicos are missing the boat with Latino voters (SEE MORE)
- The Atlantic: Sylvia Manzano explains the impact of rhetoric on party perceptions (SEE MORE)
- NYT: Gabriel Sanchez discusses the Latino politics of health care. (SEE MORE)
- 538.com: Notes on recent Latino Decisions findings and insights (SEE MORE)
- The Economist: Gary Segura and Gabe Sanchez observe Latino partisan trends (SEE MORE)
More LD News
Interested in working with Latino Decisions?
Click here to find out how we can provide your organization with the richest and most accurate insights available on Latino politics and public opinion.