- MSNBC Morning Joe: Latino vote less Dem, not more Repub, says LD analysis (WATCH)
- Barreto and Segura talk Latino vote with José Díaz-Balart on the Rundown (WATCH)
- Barreto and Segura on MSNBC explain why immigration is a mobilizing issue (WATCH)
- Sylvia Manzano discusses the Castro brothers huge potential (READ HERE)
- NYT: Gabriel Sanchez explains why climate change is a core Latino issue (READ HERE)
- David Ayón on Univision talks about Cuba policy and Latino support for Obama (SEE MORE)
- Tom Schaller quoted in Huff Post on GOP efforts to derail exec action will backfire (SEE MORE)
- David Damore on why immigration will be a key issue in Nevada 2016 (READ HERE)
- Adrian Pantoja in Campaigns & Elections magazine on reaching Latino voters (READ HERE)
- Blanca Guillén-Woods discusses immigration policy strategy with NBC (SEE MORE)
- Justin Gross explains in Washington Post why exit polls miss Latino vote (READ HERE)
More LD News
Interested in working with Latino Decisions?
Click here to find out how we can provide your organization with the richest and most accurate insights available on Latino politics and public opinion.