- Politico: Gary Segura on party strategy on CIR (READ MORE).
- LA Times: Matt Barreto discusses the Prop 187 Effect and lessons for GOP (SEE MORE).
- Fusion: Gary Segura on why the GOP needs CIR (SEE MORE).
- The Atlantic: Sylvia Manzano explains the impact of rhetoric on party perceptions (SEE MORE).
- NPR: Gary Segura on what it would take to turn Latinos into GOP voters (SEE MORE).
- NYT: Gabriel Sanchez discusses the Latino politics of health care. (SEE MORE)
- NYT: Gary Segura on path to citizenship in immigration reform (SEE MORE)
- 538.com: Notes on recent Latino Decisions findings and insights (SEE MORE)
- PBS: Matt Barreto headlines in documentary "Race 2012" (SEE MORE)
- The Economist: Gary Segura and Gabe Sanchez observe Latino partisan trends (SEE MORE)
More LD News
Interested in working with Latino Decisions?
Click here to find out how we can provide your organization with the richest and most accurate insights available on Latino politics and public opinion.